Tuesday 27 November 2012

A little something I am working on...


I've had this little desk for a couple of years now, I bought it at a local second hand shop intending to revamp it but sadly never got round to it. Until now. This little desk is getting a make over, and hopefully it will be ready to show off in a little while. I'm finding that painting furniture (or doing anything much) has to be scheduled around my daughter, which generally means the odd five minutes here and there, or an hour or so after she's gone to bed. Hopefully as she gets older I will regain a little of my time for myself - folks tell me that should be in ooh, about another eighteen years ;)

The desk has lovely lines and the drawer is the perfect size to hold my laptop, unfortunately it is a mix of wood and veneers which are a little the worse for wear. So the plan is to fix the chipped veneer with some filler and paint it. I may try to keep some of the wood on show though, but we'll see.

Hopefully I can share the finished desk very soon.

Coco Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages and will try to answer any question you may have, so please, ask away!