Wednesday 3 April 2013

Meet The Duchess




 We made our acquaintance last week in a charity shop (my dears, times are hard for all of us and some times even the best amongst us have to tighten our purse strings). She was tucked away in a corner and I was turning to leave when she caught my eye.

Once I got a better look I thought she might be the 'something' I am missing in my master bedroom. It's not often that the answer to bedroom boredom is another woman, but in this case it think it might be!

She isn't a large lady however, so I think she will need some company in the bedroom to maximise her impact but I have a  DIY project in mind which may be just the thing.




She gives me a starting point for a new scheme at least, and while I think changes may have to be done slowly, I can almost start to picture how the room could evolve. And that makes me happy!

Coco Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages and will try to answer any question you may have, so please, ask away!