Friday 8 March 2013

Signs of Spring

It's finally March, Easter is just around the corner and this week we have even had a few lovely days of sunshine  -Spring is nearly here!

After a bout of flu struck CB HQ after Valentines day these signs of spring are more than welcome. So earlier this week I gathered together some spring bulbs and a few other items to bring a little bit springtime into our home.



 Primroses, Grape Hyacinths, Dwarf Daffodils and Hyacinths, in shades of yellow and blue, are arranged in simple white pots, straights from the kitchen cupboards. These flowers look lovely dotted around the house and fill each room with the heady scent of spring.





The little nest was inspired by this wonderful post from a blog I stumbled across last month, which is simultaneously inspiring and envy inducing (I'm pretty sure I would commit criminal acts for that kitchen).



And here's a little sneak peak at something I am making for Easter and will share soon.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend, especially all the mums out there (as this will be my first Mothers Day as a mum myself  I'm looking forward to Sunday in particular)! 

Coco Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages and will try to answer any question you may have, so please, ask away!