Wednesday 23 January 2013

How to Love Your Laundry

OK, so this won't make the laundry take less time, or stop it from piling up - but this cute sign, hung in the utility room or corner of the kitchen, could at least brighten up this chore which never ends.




This sign originally started life as an old pine shelf which had no home. A quick lick of paint and it now adds a splash of colour to my Kitchen (I'm not lucky enough to have a dedicated laundry or utility room - sigh, one day!)



I'm really loving this deep blue (it's French Turquoise by Craig and Rose, 1829 range) I think it may be a new favourite colour!



Ah well, time to stop dawdling and get on with some of that laundry!

Coco Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages and will try to answer any question you may have, so please, ask away!